Aug 22, 2010

Back in business!

Yay! Got my router working now. Turns out the there was something wrong at the host.. But I got it working, so I had to celebrate it with a bit of World PVP! So I joined a raid full of Zylophians who were slaying in Duskwood/STV. Too bad there were only few Alliance but we slaught them good. Even though I was crying while doing it; My fellow guildmate, Stickylol has an alt which is a RAT! (and Kelzus) No hard feelings taken, though their resistance was futile when they cowered in fear (read: stood by /gasping and doing nothing) while I killed them. Anywho, I was glad there was some old rivals as well. Tornado's alt got stomped by the dominating World PVP guild Zylos Hand. It was fun, but could have been funnier if there was more Alliance. Hopefully Tornado's guild gets some wind under its wings so we can start having big battles in Contested Territories and in Horde Cities. We'll see how it gets going after a while.

And again, glad to be back. Meet you in-game, and /w me if you are up for some slaying or having trouble with the Alliance!