Aug 10, 2010

A Short break from WoW!

Im afraid I have to leave playing WoW for a week or two. Im currently having 1400ms since I just moved in together with my fiancé and im using her laptop's internet connection. I already arranged a new host with 10/2 speed but it takes 1-2 weeks to get it work, cus its a real rush hour here since the schools have started and lots of people have moved in this area to study and im not the only one without good connection. But I hope the wait is worth it, I used to have 1mb connection and now im using this piece of shit with 10kbs download rate. Anywho, be sure to check my blog again after a week or two! Short break will do good. I'll get my school on trail and I'll give a big burst of World PvP posts after the break! See you guys in a couple of weeks or less! :)
(Im still active on forums and such)





I Noticed what a messy post this is. So if you want a summary of the post, click "Read more" -link below. 
TL;DR
  • Moved into a new appartment; no internets! (Except my fiancés laptop which has 1400ms)
  • Will be back with a 10/2 in less than two(2) weeks!
  • Stay tuned! I'll be active on the forums & shoutbox :)