Oct 15, 2010

4.0.1
So, 4.0.1 is here. Druid forums are filled with confused people.
First, we figure out that Ferals are nerfed to the ground.. Or more
like below.. Well, that fills the forums with "Rerolling QQ" -kindalike
topics. Then, people learned that reforging is pretty useful for us
since you can get like +50% damage on bleeds (which counts shred &
maul btw). This is the part where Blizzard steps in: "Damn, looks like
all melee classes are underpowered.. Hmm, well lets fix ferals and
buff rip by 1000%" Now I can absolutely stomp everything, as long
as a caster doesnt get to DPS me. 1v1 = Ferals hit like a truck.
And in 1vX, feral is more of a wet noodle. But when spiced up
with a healer or two, Feral is unstoppable killing machine.

I sure enjoy the fact that after the patch all pvers think
that they can do pvp in pve gear. I've critted 24k in a BG
at highest so far. Sure gotta love 5 point ferocious bite with
120 energy & +10% dmg from Tigers fury. It hits like a
blue whale with eating disorder dropped on you from the sky.

Excited to see what the following patches are going to bring us.
At least +50% buff to resilience to restore nicer experience for
pvp. Tho, people rumor that it was a hotfix and its in the game
already. I sure hope thats not the case..



Oh, and btw, I finished up the first part of my new movie series. I'll be rendering
and uploading it anytime now. Stay tuned for it!