Aug 4, 2010

Sup! I started a one-man guild today and named it <ITS MY MAGEQUARTER NOW>
This should do the trick while slaying in the Mage tower in Stormwind.

Of course, I had to celebrate my new guild so I headed to Stormwind and met Zyredox there slaying auctioneers (Gee, didn't see that coming, huh?). Anyway, while prowling around the mage quarter I came across a stealthed Bloodelf rogue called Quinas. After a little chitchat it turns out that we share lv60 pvp gear and passion towards slaying alliance at the mage tower! What a coincidence! A perfect guildie! We spent a long hour in the mage tower slaying alliance. Our guild and Zyredox. After that we joined a horde raid for faction leaders, which surprisingly ended in IF 'cus someone managed to pull tinker. Nevertheless, I'm sure I'm not the only one who had fun :)



Can you spot yourself?