Aug 5, 2010

What a great day for World PVP!


It all started with STV Gurubashi arena event. Thanks to Zyredox, Syran, Nhat and Goranas, I got my 6th trinket. After getting the trinket we had a 2v2v2 battle which was mastered by Zyredox & Goranas. After that we decided to continue to Stormwind to have some fun at the Mage Quarter. Gladly some of Nhat's & Syran's friends joined us as reinforcements.











Once we get there, turns out that there is around 10 horde already in SW, just having fun and slaying! We combined our raids and joined the cause. We slaught the alliance like lambs that they are for another long hour and had tons of fun. This all ended for me in a great grande finale; a huge bridge fight. Alliance outnumbered us greatly but we kept ourselves alive for a long while, all thanks to our 3 good healers.








Epic bridge fight.


Can you spot yourself?



I also want to thank Luxoticor and his brave
turtle for soloing me the Ragnaros achievement.
Thanks :3