Sep 5, 2010

Mage Quarter slaughter & Ironforge teasing

On saturday I got invited by Zyredox to an Mage Quarter raid organized by Zylos Hand.
On sunday we had a small but effective raid to IF. Maybe Magni goes down later?

Zylophians and some dedicated World PVP'ers amongst them (e.g. Tornado) had invited themselves into my tower before I was even there! Well luckily im a friendly fat cow who welcomes everybody who enjoys a good slaughter to my hideout. After a long good hour of slaying I had to leave the raid 'cus RL called at that time. Nice to see so many people in my tower. Thanks to everyone in the raid.



And sunday after playing some arena with Zyredox & Goranas, Zyredox really wanted to kill Magni Bronzebeard. Well, of course we had to give it a try though it didnt go so well in the end. We ended up trying it only once and during that try Goranas got knocked into lava and we wiped at 99%. We didnt give it another tries because there were so many rats swarming. So we just had fun killing them after Zylopfa joined us.


There hasnt been happening much lately. At least I havent been online much lately so I dont have alot to report about except these two things I had over the weekend. Mostly playing arena and helping my RL friend who just had a faction transfer to the server. Hopefully something big starts happening soon to spice things up.. Anywho, if you want to join me in Mage Quarter, feel free to give me a whisp in-game.


Oh, did I mention I met Zili after a long while? :)